"NGOs HAVE A CHANCE to FIND A DONOR, SHOW GRATITUDE FOR HIS HELP AND DONORS FIND A CAUSE CLOSE TO HEART..........ALL WHILE HAVING FUN TOGETHER."
Chennai Mission, Centre for Social Initiative and Management (CSIM), and Aram Porul present the 12th edition of Battle of Buffet (BoB) - an event that not only triggers your “social appetite” but also captures your imagination and tugs at your heartstrings! The largest fundraiser for NGOs in Tamil Nadu supports worthy and credible causes big and small.
- A gala fun-filled evening with great food, fantastic music, entertainment, and the coming together of like-minded people – all for a social cause!
- Chefs of leading, hotels and their teams will cook up a storm (literally) to put together a delightful buffet (Indian and international cuisine) showcasing their culinary talent and throw it open to the people of Chennai, to raise funds for close to 55+ NGOs across Tamil Nadu. The restaurants, the chefs, and their teams cook up and serve a feast as their "act of giving". This year the food is home delivered to donors in Chennai
- It is zero cost fundraising for the NGOs where the cost of the event is underwritten completely by the organizers and the funds raised from the event is invested in the most socially-impactful projects undertaken by these NGOs
- Funds raised could help educate a child, provide shelter to the elderly, subsidize medical costs for a poor patient, rehabilitate a mentally ill homeless woman and reach out to several more such underprivileged people.
- Since its inception in 2009 this mega fundraising event has raised close to Rs. 30 crores, benefiting hundreds of NGOs.
Click here to know more about how NGO benefitted
- In short, the event facilitates collective positive change for the greater good - an evening that provides food for the mind, body, soul, and spirit!